Monday, June 27, 2022

Meet Your Mentor

August 2, 2009 by
Filed under Secret Meetings

Meet Your MentorTHE JOURNEY with MARK HAMILTON
A Synopsis

The First Leg – Levels One through Three – Getting Ready
Level One opens the door to the person you were meant to be as you learn how to play as an adult. By discovering value creation, stagnation quickly gets replaced with exhilaration, and the child of the past returns. Your life leaps to a new level as you tap your deepest motivational root through discovering your Friday-Night Essence.

Level Two reveals the highly-guarded Neothink® SOS hidden secret, the coveted Ten-Second Miracle. The Ten-Second Miracle provides you with another powerful path to value creation – to the life you were meant to live. Indeed, the creation-driven life is what the human mind is supposed to experience; value creation brings values to society and pride and happiness to oneself . . . and is the answer to the often-asked question, “What is the meaning of life?” Your Friday-Night Essence and the Ten-Second Miracle are two powerful secrets to value creation.

Level Three unveils how and why you were chosen to join the Society of Secrets now the Neothink® Society. You also learn our highly-guarded Neothink® Marketing Secret. That meeting teaches you about the Forces of Nature and the Forces of Neothink®…and the powerful marketing forces of both. It also explains how common denominators can be used to pull forth those powerful marketing forces. Our highly-guarded Neothink® Marketing Secret prepares you for the next leg of the journey.

The Second Leg – Levels Four through Six – Forming Entities

Note: When I disclosed this secret information, I believed we would bring in the public through a network marketing approach. However, as I pursued the legal ramifications of network marketing over the course of this second leg, I finally decided not to take that risky approach with something so important as our goal to change the world. Keep in mind, while listening to the Levels Four, Five, and Six meetings, the network marketing approach will NOT be pursued after all, however the integrations and ideas still hold true. In fact, those apprentices forming A-Teams NOW still sit on top of a burgeoning and unstoppable movement that will grow very large. The concepts all still apply as we stay with our secret division-of-essence Neothink® Marketing Structure as found in your first Heirloom Package and forego network marketing. In the long run, our marketing approach will far surpass and outlast network marketing. Now, let us take a look at the second leg of your journey, forming local Neothink®SOS Society Chapters:

Level Four introduces the concept of taking the secret society, for the first time, to the public. The ideas of local Neothink® Clubhouses, local meetings, even a local political movement are introduced. The approach is to still keep our secrets within our society, but to now invite quality people at large into our newly named Neothink® Society of Secrets. We are transitioning form a Secret Society to a Neothink® Society of Secrets.

Level Five goes through, in detail, the three meetings to be held in the newly forming Neothink® SOS Clubhouses, as follows: the Introduction Meetings, the Workshop Meetings, and the Clubhouse Meetings. Level Five also goes into detail about the development of a new political movement now named the Twelve Visions Party.

Level Six solidifies the structure of the new entities, the newly forming local Neothink® SOS Chapters, the internal workings, the applications. In this meeting, the “marketing machine is complete” and is ready to move forward.

The Third Leg – Levels Seven through Nine – Moving Forward

Level Seven identifies the two pillars holding up the anticivilization – politics and religion. This historic meeting delivers a plan to trump those two pillars through our Neothink® Society of Secrets in order to peacefully take down the anticivilization.

Level Eight presents the big picture. In your eighth month, you will see the major movements that will come out of the Neothink® Society of Secrets. You will see the coming Twelve-Visions World. In this world, people live with great wealth, health, and peace. They are happy, exhilarated, in love, and looking for eternal life.

Level Nine releases the specifics on the first of several major movements to come out of the burgeoning Neothink® Society of Secrets. This first major movement is the political movement designed to trump politics and begin to take down the anticivilization. The Neothink® Society of Secrets, from within its Tier Two, will spread its first major movement across the country, and then the world. (Correction: In Level Nine, I misspoke, accidently saying “the eighty to a hundred-million votes needed to win a presidential election.” Note that I meant to say “the winning percentage of eighty to a hundred-million votes needed to win a presidential election.”)

The Fourth Leg – Levels Ten through Twelve – Engaging Public

Level Ten prepares apprentices for mentoring lower-level apprentices. Level-Ten Apprentices are now ready to put priceless values back into the Society of Secrets, including mentoring and helping lower-level apprentices. Level-Ten Apprentices are now openly invited, during the last leg of the journey, to bring their talents and skills into the Neothink®SOS to make it stronger. Becoming a value creator in the Neothink® SOS, living one’s Friday-Night Essence, is exhilarating beyond description. Just imagine seeing one’s own value creation moving forward the Neothink®SOS Goal, the Superpuzzle . . . you making a difference in the course of mankind. Level Ten also digs deeply into the new Twelve-Visions Government structure. For the first time, Mark Hamilton reveals integrated specifics behind a never-before-known government based on service rather than power, bringing to our planet a never-before-seen freedom paradigm and unprecedented wealth, health, and peace.

Level Eleven opens its arms to these high-level apprentices who finally experience their full human potential, unburied during this journey. Upon finally knowing their hidden abilities, these special apprentices in their final leg of the journey can finally know and access the persons they were meant to be. Level Eleven provides you with . . . (I will reveal this when our first wave of apprentices moves onto Level Eleven.)

Level Twelve points the world-wide Neothink® SOS juggernaut straight toward . . . (I will reveal this when our first wave of apprentices moves onto Level Twelve.)

Comments

731 Responses to “Meet Your Mentor”
  1. Joyce Pacifico says:

Thank you, Mark. I am still reading the second book.

I really don’t know if the is for me.
    The thing I love the most is My little farm, working with the animals. I love Music I play several interments and Teach music.
    Thank you again, Many Blessings. Walk in Beauty

2. Jean Simmons says:

I am a bit confused and need some help. In April I received the letter welcoming me to the secret meetings. I was very excited and finished courses 1, 2 and 3. Then when I came back, I did 4 and all the courses were open, so I went through all 12. I did realize this was an old program but wanted the info in everything I could get. The next time I went to the secret meeting area, I found that the other courses were open, and I could get into them. At the end of May I received a second welcome letter stating I should complete Course 1. I had completed 1-5. I sent a message after each of them. I entered the program again, but it only had 1, 2, and 3 showing as completed. I had hoped to work on 6 this weekend. I did find a note in the messages that we could go forward at any time, but today I couldn’t find them. Am I getting into different websites? I have taken notes on everything I’ve attended and would like to move forward as I can. Will someone contact me and let me know how to proceed? If I’m doing something wrong at the entry each time, I need guidance to get on the right track. I realize everyone is busy with the launch. I have questions on that also but that can come as we move forward. Thank you for reading this. I prefer to move ahead as quickly as possible. Do I need to have MO. only members for the A team? I have thoughts on a MO Clubhouse but need new MO members to really push that. In the meantime, I am integrating ideas and procedures. Thanks for any help I can get. I love what I’m doing!

3. Jean Simmons says:

I am a bit confused and need some help. In April I received the letter welcoming me to the secret meetings. I was very excited and finished courses 1, 2 and 3. Then when I came back, I did 4 and all the courses were open, so I went through all 12. I did realize this was an old program but wanted the info in everything I could get. The next time I went to the secret meeting area, I found that the other courses were open, and I could get into them. At the end of May I received a second welcome letter stating I should complete Course 1. I had completed 1-5. I sent a message after each of them. I entered the program again, but it only had 1, 2, and 3 showing as completed. I had hoped to work on 6 this weekend. I did find a note in the messages that we could go forward at any time, but today I couldn’t find them. Am I getting into different websites? I have taken notes on everything I’ve attended and would like to move forward as I can. Will someone contact me and let me know how to proceed? If I’m doing something wrong at the entry each time, I need guidance to get on the right track. I realize everyone is busy with the launch. I have questions on that also but that can come as we move forward. Thank you for reading this. I prefer to move ahead as quickly as possible. Do I need to have MO. only members for the A team? I ask one of the MO members and she is working with the State’s Attorney to get what we need. I have thoughts on a MO Clubhouse but need new MO members to really push that. In the meantime, I am integrating ideas and procedures. Thanks for any help I can get. I love what I’m doing!

4. Mary Trione says:

Hi Mark, I got your Neo Tech Noveau Tech Package of secrets with the Heirloom label with my name on it in 2008!!! I guess I didn’t take it seriously until.NOW!!! I was raising a family as a single mom and didn’t put in the work necessary for my success. Well I found it synchronistically while I was looking through my bookshelf-it practically jumped out at me. I never got an invite after I got your book but that was a happenstance also-I just wasn’t ready. Now I am ready!!(that’s why I found it again).
    Hope to learn more about the on-line version of this wonderful society
    Always in Honor,
    Mary Trione

5. Mary Trione says:

I am well aware of the corrupt politics(run by the “BAR” association), and religion as well. I am currently studying law “as Pro Se” and aspire to be a Constitutional lawyer(not attorney). Would love to knowe about Neo Tech and play “catch up”. I’m 67 years young(martial arts enthusiast, health nut, and a lover of Natural/Constitutional Law).
    Always in Honor,
    Mary Trione

6. Andrea Morrone says:

Believe I’m seeing energy or something e. Emulating around objects or something cuz I’m not halusinating cuz I’ve never had that happen before n seeing glow white silloette of a person look like a he with a survey on or something that.. is this supposed to be happening cuz I haven’t seen anyone mention it. Another thing wutz up with the sun glasses Mr. Hamilton. I’ve also notice that time sure is going by fast we loose like 20min an out of every hour it but I’ve done this experiment months ago also got my website on word press Str8changeWorkd or am I doing to much and askin too many questions at early stage if u can reply go free ok I think I should wrap this up and give others the chance to express . Thank u.

7. Annick says:

The book were fascinating.i would like to meet everyone in the group.

8. Annick says:

I read the books. I’m looking forward to meet everyone in the group

9. Wesley meeks AKA GOD says:

Mark I am one of the visions in the book if not all of them…. THE GIFTS AND GENIUS I AM TOO I AM THE ALPHA, OMEGA, the beginning and end. CHRIST

10. Jean Simmons says:

I continue to read the books. Which ones I’m reading often depends on what is being covered in the books being discussed in the calls or Zoom presentations I watch most evenings. I am also spending much time reading and re-reading (& making notes on) Miss Annabelle. Research for the two Zooms for which I read her superpuzzle aloud. I am now on the committee to help with the Oct.Event that we’re planning. It will involve Miss Annabelle. I have received 3 new books recently and have another on the way. I get to these courses as often as I can, and follow up on the subjects they refer to by giving them time in my mini days. I am making changes in the mini days to reflect the changes in the computer. Neo-Tech and Neothink and my family take my time because they are most important to me. They are my life because I know how badly our World needs them.I still find it hard to believe you are my mentor. I’m honored and awed and best of all HAPPY!

11. Stephen says:

Iam very excited to take this journey. I’m ready to get moving and also to meet you.👍🏽😎

12. kenneth holt says:

Hello Mark, I want to explain why I haven’t paid the $350 . It’s not because I want excluded from the society (definitely not) . Simply put I don’t have it. The last 3 years has been the worst of my life. I don’t want to bother you with details unless you want me to. But if everything I’ve been told is true, why can’t someone contact me to help me find out how to bring out any abilities I might have that would help our cause. Timing is everything, just like the changes we are all experiencing and the plan you have outlined for the future. I want to be a part of this , I believe in the cause and the time is at hand to educate people about the parasites undermining our country. Please don’t exclude me for not having any money. Next week will be a year since this vertigo has hit me, complicating everything in my life. I live alone and wouldn’t have any problems with going where I need to be. I don’t know what I’m supposed to be doing but I’m ready for change. Thanks for everything Mark, no matter what happens. Kenny H

13. Shonn Allen says:

Hello Mr. Hamilton.
    Thank you is the first thing that comes to mind. I am deeply honored to even be considered for participation in this society. I am deeply grateful.
    Just recently I was invited to a, what I can only describe, as momentous and a life-changing opportunity, and I want the society to know, I did not overlook it, I did not disregard it, and am floored it even came my way.
    I want you to know I am working on establishing funds to take part in the opportunity, but realize I may miss it.
    If I do, just know I was not behaving foolishly and thought nothing of it. It is the kind of thing that comes around once in a lifetime, and I value it deeply. I am working on obtaining what I need to obtain. I cannot thank you enough.

14. Steve Rapella says:

If you log back into the Level Meetings site you will that all your 12 meetings are at once available to you

15. Francis Bush says:

Hello Mr Mark I read your books and I’m ready to meet with you guys can’t wait hope to see you soon

16. Frederick Scott says:

I still have not been welcome to second level meeting. Why is that.

17. MILLIE CAMPEAN says:

Thanks Mark for mentoring me only like Valerie I am 88 years old and wish this would
    have been offered sooner. I have had a good life and really can’t complain about
    much but this sounds so interesting I’m anxious to find out more. If I have to travel
    my daughter will have to accompany me but I don’t think that will be a problem. I’m
    looking forward to the meetings. The books have been interesting and informative.

18. Donald Adams says:

Mr. Hamilton,
    Thank you for your invitation and allowing me to join.

19. Josette Pulliam says:

I thank you for this great opportunity. ALL of it! I have now read books 3 and 1 and now am reading book 2. How awesome a vision youve been blessed with!!
    You have called out everything ON THE DOT! As I finished book 2, I couldnt help but keep looking at the dates these books were written…… Its really crazy exciting and phenomenal how everything written in these book FITS how I had wonderful teachers in grade school growing up. They fit whats happening around me right now in our timeline. It fits when you said “IS There Something More?????” I felt deep inside me an ongoing wonder Why Ive been blessed with such a Great brain. Ive always known things without knowing. I started my own business last year because I could. Thank you for giving me that letter. Thank you for this experience. Thank you for guiding me and helping me on the journey ahead. I hardly sleep ( Smiling) because I cant wait to read more….Lets do this, I have already enlightened a few others into how their life can be better or different just in general conversation. not giving anything really away of course! My Testimony will be in by the end of the night. Again thank You! your eager apprentice, Josette Pulliam

20. Norman Pattesn says:

Mark,Pat as I am called. I did not get the letter until tonight’s mail, I am very sorry about your father. Have also lost Parents,son and his oldest son my grandson. Well enough so because of weather ect.i missed the Phone time. I have read three books and I think I believe in lots and lots.
    Again sorry Norman Patterson

21. David Benepe says:

Thanks Mark, for being my mentor, and for your life’s work in putting together this society.

I loved the teacher story in volume 1, not to mention the graphic artwork!

My mother was a teacher (like my daughters) and taught me to read when I was 2.

My first day of kindergarten at nap time I asked the teacher if I could read the story to the class. She said yes!

If we could just get the politics out of schools, both the school boards and the teachers unions who do NOT reflect the ideals of teachers I know.

As for the Pure Cure, I’m invested in biotech stocks and if we can cure blindness like Editas, I see no reason why we can’t apply gene editing to alter aging processes, once we isolate the genes responsible.

22. James McIntyre says:

Thanks Mark, its a real honor to be a new member of the Neothink group!
    A real surprise that I have the privilege of having you as my mentor!

Honestly Mark, I too thought this was NOT REAL, but after starting to read your fascinating books. I was off to slow start, and am changing the way I THINK under guidance of Dr. Wayne Dyer!
    Whom is enlightening to listen too! Who dedicated 30 years of his life to make a difference in peoples ways of thinking through his wisdom, books, YouTube and word of mouth. He is world renowned for the way his shared his passionate, spiritual and self improvement topics. He is most known for his books-latest was “Wishes Fulfilled” and his movie “My Greatest Teacher” based on his real life struggle to forgive his father-a man he never met- as well as advice on Manifesting the person you have the potential to be!

Looking forward to helping with my 64 years of a most interesting life experiences to contribute to the Neothink Society!

Thanks for this tremendous opportunity to help the Neothink Society become more productive, and to contribute making a better world for the few and dedicated members!

Carpet Diem to all new members!
    With great enthusiasm!
    James McIntyre

23. Fern L Hart lll says:

Hi Mark Hamilton, I look forward to seeing you in person
    and have been told I have those special trays that some
    time will be shown to me and I’m looking forward to using
    them to better myself and get away from this hard life style
    I have been caught up in. Thank you 😊

24. Lenin Rubio says:

For a quite a number of years I have purchased literature from the society I’ve yet to become a Multi billionaire or millionaire. Although I’m extremely rich in Spiritual awareness because that is what I have is Peace of Mind.

25. Robert Lauritzen says:

I was sceptical but also know that you must finish the course to know if it is true. Do not judge something until you have seen it all. I am a little short on funds to go past the thied book but know that I have been a neothinker all my life. I have made several others rich but wealth has eluded me.I have worked in several different fields from owning a hair salon to building highrise skyscrapers as an ironworker. Have a degree inj counseling and now retired due to the cancer bug getting both my wife and I at the same time. we barley escaped death. Glad to be alive but desperate to start another life at 68.Much respect.
    Sencerly Robert.

26. Dave Lee says:

I really appreciate this opportunity. I just finished reading book two, and started book three today. ty, Mark.

27. june thomas says:

I’m so excited about my new lease on MY life with you Mark Hamilton….. I have so much inside of me to explore and I hope that your mentorship will take me there……Can’t wait for the world to know who I am….

28. Melva M Williams says:

Hi how are you🎀 I would very much like to meet you🍊iam reading all 3 books 2gether very interesting like to learn more and sit down and move the agendas forward it is time🤔don’t you think😊thanks for inviting me🍭til next level🌈lets have a great safe wonderful day week month year family life relationships business experiences environments🍎Melva M Williams Peace!

29. Joseph Higbee says:

Your writings have opened my mind to great possibilities. I have long been a student of people like Earl Nightingale, Zig Ziggler, and the great Napoleon Hill and others who opened my mind to the world of Neothink you have presented and taught. I love how you have taken your concepts and created a socioeconomic model in harmony with enlightened thinkers from across the ages. Thank you. I look forward to learning from you and helping you lead all of us into a world filled with more love, more wealth and more success. I am excited to proceed!

30. Dave Jewett says:

Hello mentor Mark Hamilton. I to hope this is real as others are stating.I have read the first two & am just starting number three. Looking forward to this.

31. Donald Matthews says:

Hello Mark ,I finally was able to access this site through my smart phone ,my tablet wouldn’t download Firefox or others like it.I am very much appreciative of my invite from u into this new society .I am looking forward to the change it will bring to me ,as I am struggling in all areas of my life now.I need all the help I can get ,before it is too late.I feel age creeping up on me n have a list of health problems that is very serious .I want to make this work n get the most out of it .I am truly afraid of how far gone I have become ,n need help outof place I feel in this changing world.A dinosaur in a digital age.I tried to log in to the meetings but couldn’t.Tku again

32. George W West says:

Mark; The TVP is needed and I’m getting old. I wish I could help more. Your books are pure inspiration for mankind. I will be 72 next month. Meetings are great if you have one in Pensacola Fl let me know.

33. james dobbe says:

I look forward to finding out what Mark sees in me and I truly hope that I am going to make a big chance as I really what to

34. Pat says:

I have loved the readings from the 3 heirloom packages. Even though, at this point I am still having a hard time figuring out my FNE and am unclear where someone such as myself fits into this Society, I am hoping that the promises for wealth, health and romantic love do not elude me. I look forward to finding out more!

35. Marion Wester says:

I was very sceptical at first because I know some not so good Societies. After I read your letters it convinced me more and more that I finally felt home. The first book was breathtaking and so is the second.
    I am looking forward to meet all this incredible people who will change the whole world for better.

36. Valerie Maitland-Smith says:

Hello Mark! I have read the first three of your books and am very intrigued.
    However I am 81 years od and retired. Can this work for me. I have no business to work with and am having trouble finding my passion!

37. Patrick says:

Originally I took this as a scam, and public sources confirmed this, but with no solid evidence of people going all the way through. However once I received the first book and read it through, I saw they’re lies for what they were. And also discovered that I was “Neothink” before I heard of Neothink in its entirety, Its nice to know there’s people making an effort to change things. I’m looking forward to the future and meeting other like minded people directly to make effective changes in this stagnant world.

Send Your Comments to Mark Hamilton (he reads every comment posted on this page)!

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!